Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fear

Over years I discovered and learned that human's main enemy is fear... and when I searched more, I found many lists showing the top 10 fears in the world... 
I can give some examples: loneliness, failure, rejection, unknown, death, losing freedom... 
But I remember a business lecture and a business book "Who moved my cheese?" and I remember that the biggest fear of all... is the fear of change...
I remember myself 5 years ago, afraid of letting go my bad habits, afraid of commitment, afraid of being lonely, afraid of changing my career and changing myself... and I remember my spiritual life at that time...
That time when God answers all the time, when you start seeing signs and you start changing... That time when I faced my fear and discovered that in my Bible, it's written 365 times: "Don't be afraid!"
Don't be afraid, I'm with you... Don't be afraid, just believe... Don't be afraid, I'm!
I'm! I'm the Alpha and the Omega... I'm the existence... I'm the joy... I'm the way, the truth and the life... I'm love!
And this is it... Don't be afraid, convert, love and forgive... wow! very easy!
And today, I changed my life many times... I left everything at least twice... I had my reasons, I had my messengers, I had my ways...
Hey you, fear of change... I jumped many times... see you next time!

1 comment: