Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Dark Tunnel

Sometimes I go in that dark tunnel, not seeing any light. Asking myself who’s God? Where’s God? Why God? And I never find answers.
What’s the meaning of my prayers?
Somebody is out there hearing?
God is really God?
All this can’t be true. Am I dreaming? Is this world real? What am I doing here? What am I living for? Is this my vocation? Am I really called for this? How my life will continue?
And sometimes I just live. I never know what’s true and what’s false. What’s real and what’s illusion?
Am I loved? Am I remembered?
Is there any hope? God is not anymore this God I experienced before. I used to ask and get answers, direct and loud answers.
Everybody is asking me to pray for me. And I always want to cry: “Please pray for me!!”
Do I love what I do? Or what am I really searching for?
I can never talk with anyone. What will they say? Can somebody imagine I’m saying this?
This can’t be real!!
One day I might get answers but what about now?!
Is it about faith? I have many proofs, spiritual, theological, philosophical, and scientific.
Is it about hope? If I lose hope, I’ll be dead.
It’s all about Love.
Whenever I can’t see, whenever I can’t feel, whenever I can’t trust, whenever I can’t believe, whenever I can’t live… I have nothing but Love.
I’m hearing the words saying: when you lose faith, when your hope is dark, just live with Love.
I’m getting out in this dark tunnel, searching for God. But he’s always closer than that.
Maybe in the dark, I see the light much brighter. Maybe when I’m away, I see him closer.
But when I’m closer, I have to be more attentive.
Love said it all! And the divine became flesh!
And the people living in the darkness have seen a great light!

1 comment: